It has become customary for us that the payments and Fintech market is more dynamic than ever. The emergence of crypto-commerce has led to the necessity to invest rapidly in new technologies and create powerful new sophisticated trading instruments. For several years Right&Above has been creating and developing a product for a confident market leader, specializing in the CFD space. We were faced with the task of providing round-the-clock access to financial markets for clients, third-party API payment systems integration, safe work with funds; fast and accurate execution of transactions, effective customer support, creation of tools for analyzing clients’ trading on the stock exchange. The main challenge was not just to build such a system from scratch, but to combine the two existing CRMs into a single corporate CRM. On top of that our solution had to meet a number of technical requirements:
- provide a cloud-based (SaaS) solution that reduces cost of ownership and development complexity;
- use microservices architecture, domain-oriented design;
- switch to a non-relational “document” database.
The Right&Above Team has developed the backend system for the new portal responsible for:
- Account / Wallet / Bonus Management
- Transaction Processing/Fund Allocation
- Processing Rules
- Risk Management
- Marketing analysis of user behavior
We offered clients portal convenient visualizations, proper design of information panels, which are easy to interpret, additional trading functions, more information about trade research.
During the project execution we encountered the fact that the old portal:
- does not scale, relies on old technology;
- has a monolithic implementation, which prevents rapid development and reduces the time-to-market;
- supports several reporting systems (Oracle, MSSQL, Excel, VB scripts);
- has an outdated user interface that no longer meets all the needs of users and internal teams;
- many processes require automation.
To solve this problem, we:
- used robust integration tools implemented on top of streaming and messaging technologies;
- deployed payment methods without affecting the stability of the old system.
Payment providers integrations:
Dotpay, Fasapay, Coinify, Perfect Money, Cardpay, Coinbase, Safecharge, Eximbay, Skrill, Whizgrid, Token.io, Payretailers, Bitwallet, Zotapay.
ReactJS, TypeScript, Material-UI, C# , RabbitMQ, Redis, MongoDb, ASP.NET Core, Kafka, Prometheus, Apache Hadoop, Microservices Architecture, Domain-Driven Design.